Once upon a time Mr. Brown bear walked in a park. Suddenly he saw a box.
- Oh, what is it? I have to see what’s there in the box!
Mr. Brown bear opened the box and was surprised. There was a crown.
- Its the crown! The real crown! Hm… What is a kind of piece of paper?
It was written on that piece of paper : a crown for the best bear in the world.
- I am the best bear in the world because I can swim!
- What is it? - It said Mr. Panda - What is on your head?
- Oh this is my crown for the best bear in the world!
- You are not the best bear in the world! I am the best bear because I can run! - Said Mr. Panda.
Suddenly they saw Mr. Polar bear. He walked in a park too.
- What is it? What is in your hands? - Sad Mr. Polar bear.
- This is a crown for the best bear in the world. - Said Mr. Panda.
- You are not the best bears in the world! I am the best bear in the world! Because I can catch seals.
- Let’s ask the Miss Owl. - Said Mr. Panda.
At this time Miss Owl read a book.
- What happened bears? Everything is alright?
- Yes, everything is alright! - Said Mr. Brown bear.
- Miss Owl help us we can’t decide who is the best bear in the world.
- Ok. Mr. Brown bear what you can do?
- I can swim, run, climbed a tree, catch fish, swimming and I like honey very much.
- Ok thanks Mr. Brown bear. Mr. Panda what you can do?
- I can run, swim, climbed a tree and I like bamboo most of all.
- Thanks Mr. Panda. Mr. Polar bear what you can do?
- I can run, swim, catch fish and seals, I like meat very much.
- Thanks Mr. Polar bear. How many of you can fly?
- We can’t fly!
- Owl is the best bear in the world! Because we can: fly, swim, catch mouses, saw in the dark!